Welcome to Denver Home Navigators and your real estate advisor Pamela Meyer – your “navigator” for metro Denver Real Estate. As a metro Denver resident since the age of 5, I know the metro Denver city and southern suburbs like the back of my hand! This is about more than real estate. It is about your life and your dreams.
I take a different approach to real estate, one that is built on personal touches, win-win deals and positive results. I use the latest technologies, market research and business strategies to exceed your expectations. More importantly, I listen and that means I will map out solutions that are tailored to you. I have a trusted team of resources to ensure that your move leaves you feeling overjoyed not overwhelmed.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality service and the best outcome on every real estate transaction. We desire to share our vast knowledge, resources, and talent to enable our customers to make the most informed real estate decisions.
• Are you “right-sizing or down-sizing” for a lower maintenance, lock and leave lifestyle?
• Are you buying your first home?
• Are you moving up?
• Are you wanting to create an investment portfolio?
I am excited to help you discover and reach those goals! Thanks for starting your real estate search with me. This website is full of information for you whether you are looking to buy or sell. After you have had the chance to review this information, contact me so I can tell you more about how I can help.
• Licensed in 1979 and 2002
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
• Member of the National Association of REALTORS
• Member of the Colorado Association of REALTORS
• Member of the South Metro Denver REALTOR Association
• Official Registered Company of HaystackHelp.com
• Real Estate Expert for Haystack Help Radio
• Official Member of Referrals For Seniors
• Official Sponsor of Sportsman Of Colorado Radio Show
• Member of Experience Pros Directory
Additional Designations Obtained:
• CSHP, Certified Senior Housing Professional
• SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist
• CRS, Certified Residential Specialist, a designation held by only 4% of real estate professionals
• GRI, Graduate REALTOR Institute
• ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
Personal Interests and Hobbies
I am a full time professional, married 30+ years to Jeff, mother to two beautiful grown children, Shannon and Stephanie, and grandmother to three precious girls! I am a voracious reader with an interest in historical fiction and espionage thrillers. One of my most favorite past times is reading with my grandchildren. I enjoy spending time with my church family and participating in various civic groups. Jeff and I love to travel and have a passion for the culinary delights of Italy. I also can’t pass up a delicious Mexican meal with lots of guacamole! I am an avid scuba diver and my most memorable dive was off the coast of Sipadan, close to Borneo.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Weekends and evening’s by appointment.